Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By browsing and using this website you signify your agreement to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern First Choice Provisioning relationship with you as related to this website. Please do not use our website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
1. The content of this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability or timeliness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies.
4. We shall not be liable for any information or materials on this website and your use of any information or materials found on this website is entirely at your own risk. Ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6 The unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damage.
7. This website may include links to other websites. These links are to provide further information for your convenience.
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and inclusion of a link to a website does not signify our endorsement of their views.
If these terms and conditions are not acceptable in full you must terminate your use of this site immediately.